A high quality low modulus neutral cure silicone sealant. Virtually odourless. Very fast skinning time and final cure. Excellent toolability and primerless adhesion on all common construction materials. high movment capability. Resistant to UV, rain, snow, ozone, high and low temperatures and many chemicals.
Glazing construction and industrial sealning. Perimeter sealing of windows, door frame and roofline systems. Can be used in direct contact with all types of glass, except self-cleaning types. Sealing of expansion joints. Roofing seals including lead, roofing slates and fibre-cement. Industrial sealing applications: coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel. HVAC ducting, pipework and drainage joints. General maintenance sealing.
Direction for Use
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and dust free.
- Apply at temperatures between +5C and +30C.
- Tool within 20 minutes of application.
- Clean with water immediately after use.
- Store cool and dry between +5C and +25C.
- Protect from frost.
- When painting, use sufficiently flexible paint.