Climaflex pipe insulation is commonly used throughout the UK, and Europe, to insulate central heating pipework and as a pipe insulation in loft spaces to prevent freezing. In most domestic applications Climaflex pipe insulation is an excellent combination of good performance and low cost.
Brand leading Climaflex pipe insulation is totally CFC and HCFC free, with an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) of zero. It is a flexible, grey pipe insulation material available in a range of sizes.
- Polyethylene Pipe Insulation (Class P Fire Rating).
- Available in Improved Thermal Conductivity (0.034 W/mK at 0c.)
- Totally CFC & HCFC Free.
Global Warming Potential (GWP) specified by the International panel on climate change requires a reading of less than 5. Climaflex has a reading of zero (0).
Relevant sizes exceed Water Byelaw 49 requirements (see below).
- Improved Thermal Conductivity availability allows compliance with Water Byelaw 49 by utilising thinner wall thicknesses to ease application in confined areas.
- Improved Thermal Conductivity grade approved by Energy Action Grants Agency (EAGA) for use under Energy Efficiency Commitment (EEC) Schemes.
- BSI Approved Product: Exceeds the requirements of BS 7523 : 1991.
- Ideal for Thermal Insulation of Pipe work in Domestic situations.
- Rot-proof; odourless and nonhydroscopic. Will not sustain vermin and will not encourage growth of fungi or mould.
- Chemically Neutral